The Koala Hotel is located in Kos Town, more specifically in the area called «Agia Marina». This privileged area is just a 15 minute walk to the centre of Kos Town, 150 metres from the nearest beach and the marina. The harbor is about 1 km and the airport is 27 km, just 20-25 minutes by car. If transportation is needed, taxi service is available at the airport or you may take the public bus to Kos town. The bus station in Kos town is only 15 minutes walk to the Hotel.
Directions from Hippocrates Kos Airport
1. At the airport take the road towards the 1st roundabout
2. When you reach the roundabout, take the second road to your right
3. At about 1,2 km you will reach the 2nd roundabout
4. Take the first road to your right and continue about 19km towards Kos town
When arriving at Kos town
1. When reaching the roundabout in the entrance of Kos town, continue towards the 1st traffic lights
2. On your way you will find the 2nd traffic lights and continue for about 700 meters until you reach the taxi station on your right
3. Turn to your right to Makrigianni St, continue for about 700 meters until you reach Papatheofanous St
4. Turn left to Papatheofanous St and than turn first street right to Karaiskaki St
5. Continue for about 180 meters until you reach Safari-Rent a car on your left. Opposite is Koala Hotel on Harmilou st.
Directions from Kos Harbour
1. At the harbor take the road towards the castle going to the city bus station
2. As soon as you reach the city bus station, continue going straight for about 600 meters
3. On your right, as soon as you reach Kos Hotel, turn right to Harmilou St.
4. Continue for about 200m and you will see Koala Hotel on your left
The Hotel’s GPS coordinates are: 36°53'23.48", 27°17'57.60"